Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rant!!

sorry guys but i need to vent for a little bit. This past year has been a crazy adventure for me. sense january 2010 i have gone from dating to engaged to calling off the engagement. i went from two parents to one parent living. i have moved from minnesota to utah back to minnesota and i am planing on moving back to utah once more.
today i had a mental break down thinking about all those things and i reliesed sometimes i wish i could control my life and everything that happens to that it would all be happy and have no sad sides. but then i also thought without the sad and the lonely how can you have they happy.
the past few months have had there ups and downs this last month mostly being downs but it has had great benefits to it as well. I have found who is really supportive of me and who isn't have have found out who i really have to lean on to get the right answers.
as for now im spending a lot of time preparing and planing my trip back to utah. however i cant control the weather that week, i cant control wether my car will make it or not but if i pray and believe i can make it i know in my heart that heavenly father would never put me in a place that i cant get out of.

I know this post is really random but i have had a lot of things running through my head today and i cant handle it so i decided i needed to get a few out.

No comments: